Product Code : 18
Brand Name : Arzoo Energy
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 198500 INR
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 1 TO 2 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 1. BOX & BUBBLE PACKING
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra
- ISO.9001:2008, CE, CRISIL Certified
Our Dry Type Industrial Transformers espouse high quality low loss silicon sheets and are organized with non-bobbin coil winding technology. We employ vacuum pressure impregnating (VPI) procedure and solidify baking process to accomplish insulation class H or C. These transformers are largely used in the situations where voltage is below 1000V and frequency below 400 Hz. Also employed for the equipments, which necessitate voltage to step up or down, these products are insulated and vacuum infused. We employ enamel wire winding for small to medium capacity Industrial Transformers and we foil winding for the large capacity ones.
- Designed for industrialized utilization, which requires solenoids, relays, and different other electromagnetic devices.
- Air flows between coil to core, layer to layer that results in fast heat dispersion and reduced temperature rise.
- Embedded with advanced grade iron core, the winding can be foil or wire, light weighted, insulation class H or C, reduced noise.
- Moisture and mildew proof, supported insulation instrumentality for foil winding transformers.
1. Isolation Transformers : Utilized to set up a new neutral-ground bond in order to ascertain common mode and some other grounding difficulties. The transformers can supply conversion of a Delta system (3 wire) to a Wye attached (4 wire) system. The protected isolation transformers give superior protection from all forms of N-G perturbations (RMS, impulses voltage, and high frequency sound). These also give protection against voltage transients and electrical discharge while providing traps 3 harmonic, full rd galvanic isolation and triplen harmonics.
2. Auto Transformers and Step up / down transformers.
The Auto Transformers are the electrical transformer, which comes with only one winding. In these transformers, component parts of the identical winding act as both the primary and secondary laterals of the transformers. The primary and secondary windings of these products are coupled together both magnetically and electrically. The primary advantage of this kind of transformers design is that these can be made a lot inexpensive for the same VA valuation.
The transformers, which heighten voltage from primary to secondary is known as the Step-Up Transformers. Reversely, the transformers, which are configured to do just the opposite are famed as Step-Down Transformers. In short we can say that the elementary difference between the two is; the step-up hikes the output voltage, whereas step-down cut down the output voltage.
- Audio system
- Power transmission and distribution
Factory - Bldg No- D-5, Gala No. 33, Bhumi World, Pimplas Village, Between Mankoli & Kalyan - Bhiwandi Naka, NH-3, Thane - 421302
- Prestige Point, Office No-5A, 1st Floor, Behind Telephone Bhavan, CTS
No- 283, Shukravar Peth, Pune - 4111002, Tel - 09867711509 /
- 211, Gautam Commercial Center, Opp. Bombay Hotel, Gondal Road, Rajkot -
360002. Tel - 0281-2222014 / 09824242934 / 09327525575
Ahmedabad - C2/102, Akash Metro City, Ahmedabad - 380009, Tel - 08980654593
Chennai - 5, Bajanai Koilstreet, Rajakilpakkam, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600073, Tel - 09600230685